Put it in your calendar: Once again, the Games for Change (G4C) Festival, the largest gaming event in New York City, joins the Tribeca Film Festival’s Innovation Week. It will feature a three-day professional conference (April 21-23) and a daylong public arcade on April 25 at the Tribeca Family Festival Street Fair, sharing games for social impact with up to 300,000 people on the streets of Manhattan.
From April 21 to 23, we’ll have:
• Visionary game makers
• The year’s best games for change
• Unequalled networking opportunities
And this year, we’ll be adding:
• Day passes: You can join for all days or only one or two
• New Tribeca Film Festival benefits
… and stay tuned for more exciting updates!
We’ll continue to send more info as the 2015 Festival takes shape. Keep an eye out for our call for talks and games in the following months! And in the meantime, check out the 2014 Festival’s highlights:
• Photos of speakers, workshops, digital and live games, and more
• Articles to get you caught up on what happened
• A recap by the numbers
Gigantic Mechanic’s Sesame Street Box Heads at the 2014 G4C Public Arcade at the Tribeca Family Festival Street Fair.